Student Accident Insurance

The Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board does not provide accident insurance coverage for student injuries that occur on school premises or during school activities.  Accidents can and do happen. Parents/guardians are responsible for deciding whether or not to purchase accident insurance

Families have a choice between two providers for the purchase of Student Accident Insurance. Both providers offer a variety of plans and benefits at affordable annual prices.